Discussions in 1906 and continuing into 1907 and 1908 were electric – in more ways than one. The subject was whether it would be advisable to have electricity at the Church. Some were for it and some were against. The issue was cost and the projected $500.00 expense that electric lights would incur. Finally, after two years of talk, 29 gasoline lights were installed at a cost of $407.00.