Sharing God's Love Since 1832
Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church Archives
In 1993 through research efforts many historical artifacts dating from the 1850’s were donated to the Church archives. These have been carefully preserved and displayed in the History room. These artifacts include the last existing window from the former frame Church building, the original frame church front door latch and an early Church pew. Paper items donated include an 1865 Bible from the Kalbfleisch family, donated by Katherine Ratz of Stratford, who was a Sunday School teacher at Trinity from 1918 to 1922. Also donated are several baptismal certificates. There are many more interesting items!
P.O. Box 820
2210 Perth Line 29, Tavistock, ON N0B 2R0