Check out this cool Snowflake Pretzel Pop recipe. Children will love to have help in making these!
- 32 mini pretzels
- 8 ROLO candies (or Reese’s pieces bites – any candy of your choice)
- 1 cup white chocolate (melted)
- White and silver sprinkles (optional)
- Lollipop sticks
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 250 deg F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place 4 pretzels onto the paper and then place a ROLO (or your choice of candy) in the center of the pretzels.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the chocolate has started to spread. Remove from oven and wait until cool.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir and then microwave an additional 30 seconds, or until melted.
- Place the snowflake pretzel onto a fork and dip into the white chocolate until coated evenly.
- Place the lollipop stick on the pretzel and add the sprinkles to both sides.
- Wait until they are dry and serve.